GLASS CONTAINERS FOR CANDY BUFFET. mexican candy tamarind. valentine bulk candy.
Glass Containers For Candy Buffet
- For recycling purposes, containers like bottles and jars for drinks, food, cosmetics and other products. When being recycled, container glass is generally separated into color categories for conversion into new containers, construction materials or fiberglass insulation.
- Glass storage containers generally have a plastic lid for sealing the food airtight in the container. Glass containers are available in clear, frosted, and colored glass, and range in size from 1 cup to several quarts.
- A meal consisting of several dishes from which guests serve themselves
- a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room; has shelves and drawers
- A room or counter in a station, hotel, or other public building selling light meals or snacks
- A cabinet with shelves and drawers for keeping dinnerware and table linens
- a meal set out on a buffet at which guests help themselves
- strike against forcefully; “Winds buffeted the tent”
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
glass containers for candy buffet – Wean Green
Large Glass Container for Candy Buffet
Item 1510: 2 gallon glass jar w/lid – $5.00
Measures 9" dia. x 13.5" tall